- H Brothers Posters (set of 4)
- Seven Syllable Types Poster
- Cutting Patterns Poster
- Bossy R Poster
- Report Form Skeleton Poster
- Collection Sheet Posters (set of 4)
- Turning on the Lights Poster
- Story Type Genre Wheel Poster for Assembly
- Questions to Ask About the Story Poster
- Story Chart Poster
- Genre Flavors Sprinkles Posters (set of 8)
- Author’s Writing Techniques Poster Set
- Story Type Genre Wheel Poster
- Sentence Parts Diagramming Symbols Poster
- Starter Words Color Posters (set of 4)
- Framing Your Thoughts Editing Poster
- Framing Your Thoughts Bound Predicate Poster
- Report Form Process Poster
Thousands of Students. Tens of Thousands of Books.
The Project Read curriculum has been successful for students in K-12, ESL/ELL, Special Education, and Title I Reading programs. The Project Read curriculum can also serve as a nutrient to existing programs, bridging any gaps that may exist in order to help all students excel.
Let our curriculum work for you and your students.
A systematic approach to teaching decoding, encoding, and reading comprehension strategies, using multisensory activities and direct instruction.
A program that teaches processes to interact with both narrative literature and expository text to prepare students for all academic reading.
Designed for primary through adult-aged learners, using a unique set of eight graphic symbols to build sentences and progress to paragraph construction.