The Building Blocks of Language
The Phonics curriculum by Language Circle Enterprises focuses on decoding, encoding, and reading comprehension strategies, using multisensory activities and direct instruction to present a systematic approach to phonics.
Activities are specifically tailored to K-3 children and allow students to practice phonemic awareness, sound / symbol recognition, syllabication, word formation, sentence composition, story reading, and kinesthetic / tactile memory.
- Phonics Guides (Phonics 1, Phonics 2, and Set)
- Writing the Alphabet Handwriting Packets
- Language Circle Reading Collection – Levels 1 & 2
- Spell Tabs
- Mr. Ed and Ms. Odd Puppets
- Phonics Online Videos (Phonics 1, Phonics 2, and Set)
- Student Practice Sheets on CD ROM (Phonics 1, and Phonics 2)
- Spelling Lessons & Vocabulary Enrichment
Online Video Preview:
Phonics 1 - Short a :
Phonics 2 - Definition of a Syllable:
Phonics 2 - Vowel Teams: