The Building Blocks of Language
The Phonics curriculum by Language Circle/Project Read focuses on decoding, encoding, and reading comprehension strategies, using multisensory activities and direct instruction to present a systematic approach to phonics.
Activities are specifically tailored to K-3 children and allow students to practice phonemic awareness, sound / symbol recognition, syllabication, word formation, sentence composition, story reading, and kinesthetic / tactile memory.
- Phonics Guide and Lesson Plans (Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, and Set)
- Writing the Alphabet Handwriting Packets
- Bonnie Kline Stories and Activities
- Spell Tabs
- Mr. Ed and Ms. Odd Puppets
- Phonics Guide and Lesson Plan DVD’s (Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3, and Set)
- Student Practice Sheets on CD ROM (Vol. 1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 3)
- Spelling Lessons and Vocabulary Enrichment
Volume 1 - Short a :
Volume 2 - Definition of a Syllable:
Volume 3 - Vowel Teams: