Read with Language Circle
The Reading Comprehension curriculum by Language Circle/Project Read is designed to assist primary through adult-aged learners in “breaking open” text, using multisensory strategies to explore narrative literature (Story Form Literature Connection / Story Form Comprehension) and expository text (Report Form).
The Reading Comprehension program is applicable outside of the Language Arts classroom, and will help students to think and read critically in any academic subject. Activities are specifically structured to help students explore fiction and non-fiction texts through the study of story structure, analysis, and sequential story form.
- View this sample of our Report Form Process Webinar presented by curriculum author Tori Greene.
- Story Form Literature Connection Guide
- Primary Story Puzzle
- Primary Story Boards
- Posters: Story Type Wheel, Questions to Ask About the Story, Story Chart, Genre Flavors Sprinkles, and Author's Writing Techniques
- Student Practice Books (Level 1 and Level 2) or CD-ROM
- Story Form Comprehension Guide
- Intermediate Story Puzzle
- Intermediate Story Boards
- Student Practice Sheets on CD-ROM