The Project Read® Written Expression curriculum teaches the fundamentals of sentence writing and paragraph development. The Framing Your Thoughts® curriculum uses unique graphic symbols to represent the function of sentence parts which promotes sentence understanding, editing and creative independence. The instructional strategies blend creative freedom and accuracy with direct multisensory skill instruction.
Framing Your Thoughts – Applied Writing
Developing Active, Thoughtful, Purposeful Writers
Framing Your Thoughts® Applied Writing program transfers the knowledge of sentence structure to paragraph development for both informational and narrative text.
- 5 Kinds of Paragraph Development
- Paragraph Planning Sheets
- Topic Sentence
- Supporting Sentences
- Webinar – 4 Hours
- On-Campus – 1 Day
- Required Materials (receive a 10% discount with staff development)
- Framing Your Thoughts® Applied Writing Guide
- Framing Your Thoughts® Applied Writing DVD
- Active Participation Packet