The Project Read Written Expression curriculum teaches the fundamentals of sentence writing. This curriculum uses 8 unique graphic symbols to illustrate the sentence parts and their function. The instructional strategies blend creative freedom and accuracy with direct multisensory skill instruction.
Framing Your Thoughts – Applied Writing
Developing Active, Thoughtful, Purposeful Writers
Framing Your Thoughts Applied Writing program transfers sentence structure to paragraph development.
- 5 Kinds of Paragraph Development
- Paragraph Planning Sheets
- Topic Sentence
- Supporting Sentences
- Webinar – 4 Hours
- On-Campus – 1 Day
- Required Materials (receive a 10% discount with staff development)
- Framing Your Thoughts Applied Writing Guide
- Framing Your Thoughts Applied Writing DVD
- Active Participation Packet