- 3-disc series of Linguistics lessons modeled by curriculum author Tori Greene.
- Designed for the instruction of secondary students.
- Explicit instruction of the 44 speech sounds and syllable types.
- Teaches secondary students simple steps of syllabication for unlocking multi-syllable words.
- Develops vocabulary through roots, prefixes, and suffixes.
- Builds spelling competency through use of the spelling calculator and exploration of spelling generalizations.
- Includes kinesthetic and tactile strategies for memory mastery.
- Multi-level expository and narrative reading selections.
- Easy-to-follow lesson plans contained in one guide.
- Models multisensory strategies that accommodate diverse learning profiles.
- A convenient and cost-effective tool for ongoing staff development.