- Linguistics lessons modeled by curriculum author, Victoria Greene, designed for the instruction of secondary students.
- Explicit instruction of the 44 speech sounds and syllable types.
- Teaches secondary students simple steps of syllabication to unlock multi-syllable words.
- Develops vocabulary through roots, prefixes, and suffixes.
- Builds spelling competency by teaching spelling generalizations using the spelling calculator.
- Includes kinesthetic and tactile strategies for memory mastery.
- Multi-level expository and narrative reading selections.
- Easy-to-follow lesson plans contained in one guide.
- Videos model multisensory strategies that accommodate diverse learning profiles.
- A convenient and cost-effective tool for ongoing staff development.