- Leads teachers through a systematic order of phonics skills using direct instruction and visual, auditory, kinesthetic, tactile, and body language teaching strategies.
- Lessons include multisensory activities, letter formation, vocabulary enrichment, syllabication, spelling generalizations, sentence dictation, student practice exercises, and reading materials for skill mastery.
- The phonics program integrates decoding, vocabulary development, narrative and expository reading, and questioning strategies to foster higher-level thinking and comprehension.
- Students build mental constructs to classify, store, and retrieve knowledge for lifelong, independent learning.
- Guides contain material to be reproduced for student use.
There are no reviews yet.