- Report Form Process Guide teaches a process to analyze informational text and transfer knowledge to test-taking.
- Graphic organizers provided to assist students in systematizing non-fiction information.
- 77 reading selections ranging in readability from grades 2-12.
- Suggested links to internet articles provided for supplementary reference.
- Breaks down test-taking anxiety by developing a richer comprehension of a variety of test questions.
- Provide a foundation for multi-curricula research and test-taking beyond the Language Arts classroom.
- Aligns with state and national Common CORE standards.
- Recommended for 3rd grade to adult learners.