- Word building folders.
- A manipulative, word-building activity using 50 Post-it® Spell Tabs printed for each alphabet letter and 10 corresponding folders.
- Post-its® include the sentence frame, punctuation marks, and common suffix endings.
- The Spell Tabs Folder has the alphabet and common suffixes printed on one side for Post-it® display.
- The other side of the folder has lines for students to spell words and build sentences.
- Assists students with sound/symbol recognition, alphabetizing, visual symbol recognition, word spelling, and sentence building.
- A manipulative activity that supports reading fluency development.
- Folders can be laminated and are non-consumable.
- Provides teach-to-transfer practice in phonemic awareness, word building, sound segmentation, letter sequencing, and vocabulary development.