- Story Form Literature Connection Guide uses analysis, synthesis, and evaluative thinking strategies to teach students a process of story interaction.
- Creates active, thoughtful, purposeful readers and fuels student potential.
- Guide is directly connected to literature books and introduces 8 different story genres.
- Teaches literary skills by making the abstract elements of a story concrete and meaningful.
- Guide contains reproducible student practice sheets pursuant to limited license/permission to copy.