- Packet contains items that teach students the relationship between manuscript and cursive letter formations.
- A manuscript image is seen under the cursive letter which increases recognition of letter and stroke differences and builds fluency.
- The handwriting process teaches letter formation and directionality through visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile techniques.
- Includes transparent Self-Correction Overlays.
- Black Copy Master practice sheets can be reproduced pursuant to limited license/permission to copy.
|Included in this packet:
• Writing the Alphabet Cursive Books (2)
• Teacher’s Guide
• Self-Correction Overlays
• Spacers Sheet
• Practice Sheet Black Master
• Writing the Numbers Black Master