- Learning letter strokes promotes automaticity for reading fluency.
- Teach how to form the letters of the alphabet using direct instruction.
- Students learn seven basic strokes through visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile techniques.
- Each stroke said aloud while tactilely following arrows for directionality.
- Felt Paper sheets are designed to represent primary paper and used for practice.
- Includes transparent Self-Correction Overlays.
- As students trace the letter image with their finger on the Felt Paper, they feel the upper, mid, and lower lines for placement and directionality.
|Included in this packet:
• Writing the Alphabet Books (2)
• Felt Paper (2)
• Teacher’s Guide
• Self-Correction Overlays
• Spacers Sheet
• Practice Sheet Black Master
• Writing the Numbers Black Master