The Language Circle® Reading Comprehension program teaches both narrative and expository text reading. Students are taught processes for interacting with these two types of text. Language Circle Enterprises has a goal to provide visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile instructional strategies that cut through complex text to develop active, purposeful readers.
Report Form Process
Project Read® Report Form curriculum teaches students a systematic multisensory process for interacting, analyzing, systematizing, classifying and organizing informational text for higher-level thinking and test-taking.
- 77 Expository Reading Selections (ranging in readability from grade 2 to 12)
- Graphic Organizers
- Sorting and Classifying Process
- Suggested Internet Articles for Supplementary Reference
- Study Skills
- Test-taking Strategies
- Webinar – 5 Hours
- On-Campus – 2 Days
- Required Materials (receive a 10% discount with staff development)
- Report Form Process Guide
- Active Participation Packet