A Language Circle Endorsed consultant provides on-site staff development in the Project Read curriculum. Workshops include presentation of methodology, curriculum delivery, multisensory strategies, and instructional practices.
- Navigate participants through curriculum guides with an emphasis on integrated curriculum
- Direct instruction of curriculum strategies and targeted multisensory techniques
- Active participation for practice with instructional strategies and multisensory techniques
- Provide assistance with grade area implementation
- Dialogue between Language Circle consultant and in-service participants
- View recorded classroom teaching lessons
- Graduate credit available
Each curriculum strand requires workshop materials essential for instruction.
“The coursework was presented in a manner that leaves you comfortable and confident enough to use ALL materials in my classroom. I loved the practical examples and how everything was always brought back to classroom implementation.” – 2nd Grade Teacher, NJ
Call to schedule an on-campus training today – 800.450.0343.