The Language Circle® Reading Comprehension program teaches both narrative and expository text reading. Students are taught processes for interacting with these two types of text. Language Circle Enterprises has a goal to provide visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile instructional strategies that cut through complex text to develop active, purposeful readers.
Story Form Comprehension
Narrative Text (Intermediate)
Project Read® Story Form Comprehension curriculum teaches intermediate students a systematic multisensory process for analyzing and synthesizing fiction text for higher-level thinking.
- 22 Narrative Reading Selections
- Intermediate Story (Plot Chart) Puzzle
- Graphic Organizers
- Interactive Story Boards (Intermediate)
- Webinar – 4 Hours
- On-Campus – 2 Days
- Required Materials (receive a 10% discount with staff development)
- Story Form Comprehension Guide
- Intermediate Story Puzzle
- Intermediate Story Boards
- Active Participation Packet